Some Skrillex for your ears
Wednesday, September 12, 2012
On a dark and stormy night
On a dark and stormy night, I turned on my laptop and listened to music through my headphones. While listening to music I thought I heard someone behind me, but when I turned around no one was there. I blew this off and continued to jam to my music. Later I thought someone had called my name, once again I turned around and once again no one was there. My computer then froze up and shut off, when I tried to turn it back on it exploded. I then began to cry because of the loss of my computer. All of a sudden I saw something move out of the corner of my eye, so I followed it and found out it was my sister. Later I learned the batteries in my computer overheated and the battery company refunded me for the computer. THE END
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment